Oh, and don't forget the grilled cheese. I made mine on 8 grain bread with provolone cheese (gouda is yummy too)! So, do yourself a favor, and stop by the store on your way home from work and make this for the whole family to enjoy!
Monday, January 9, 2012
Tomato Basil Soup with Ginger!
I love tomato basil soup on cold rainy days like this. So, I went to my "go to" online recipe book, Allrecipes, and found this awesome recipe! Because I'm a ginger fanatic, I modified it a bit by adding an inch of freshly grated ginger as it simmered. It was deee-licious!
Oh, and don't forget the grilled cheese. I made mine on 8 grain bread with provolone cheese (gouda is yummy too)! So, do yourself a favor, and stop by the store on your way home from work and make this for the whole family to enjoy!
Oh, and don't forget the grilled cheese. I made mine on 8 grain bread with provolone cheese (gouda is yummy too)! So, do yourself a favor, and stop by the store on your way home from work and make this for the whole family to enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment