Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Yo, Baby!

I looooove Yobaby by Stonyfield! Maybe I'm out of touch, but I just discovered it and I'm so happy I did. If you haven't heard, then listen up!!

Yogurt, unlike milk, can actually be given to babies who are 6+ months. Check with your pediatrician first, of course. They recommend plain, whole milk yogurt. So I went looking for organic, plain whole milk yogurt and came across the Yobabys. They happened to be just what I was looking for, and more!

Not only are Yobabys offered in convient 4oz packages, there are a variety of flavors. There are single ingredient ones like blueberries, and meals, like pears with green beans. There's also a plain one, which you can add your own organic fruit to if you like. I give my daughter one for breakfast every morning, and so far, there isn't a flavor she doesn't like.

I've been only feeding organic homemade meals to my daughter thus far, because I don't trust what they put in those little jars. But, I trust Stonyfield and this yogurt. There isn't anything artificial about it. No additives, no hard words to pronounce. Just yogurt, fruit, and veggies. That's a recipe for perfection in my book!

Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment