Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nutella and banana stuffed croissants....yum!

I have no idea where I  got the inspiration for these. I'm sure it was pinterest or some blog. Wherever it was, I'm glad I saw them, cause they were delicious!!! I could eat them all day long, for real.




Ingredients:
Nutella
Banana
Pillsbury croissant dough

Unfold the dough on a cookie sheet. Place a scoop of nutella and a slice of banana in the middle. Fold the dough starting with the short side, then the long side, then fold up the middle flap to create a dumpling! Bake for 12 minutes at 375!

RESULTS: Hazelnut chocolate and banana? Um, yea, you can't go wrong! So good, and the perfect size. They were even good, if not better, when I microwaved them for 30 seconds a few hours after they had cooled. Nutella came oozing out of the sides!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment